Monday, December 22, 2008

It Drives Me Away, But it Turns Me On...

Hi. My name is Rachel. Some people call me Ray, Rach, Ray-Ray, Kit, and some others I'm sure. Any who i feel like blogging now. I am sure what I have to say in this blog is either A. Uninteresting. or B. Doesn't make any sense. I say this because I just ramble on about what thoughts are going through my head at that very second. But thats what these things are for, right? Right.

Christmas is almost here, three days away! I'm pretty excited because my sister bought me the sweatshirt I have been wanting for a while now. Its a Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band zip up hoodie, I can't wait to touch it. I love The Beatles. Ever seince I was little, I have my uncle Brian to thank for that. He always listens to the oldies stations. I suppose that is also why I love oldies. yup, I think that is infact why i do. My uncle Brian is awesome. Some kids now a days might call him "hardcore". Anyway im pretty excited for Christmas. I am also going to Rich's family party on Christmas, so i will get to meet a good chunk of his familia. He said it should be interesting, so that should be good.
That is all,Peace&Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment