Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Meeblings

So i am playing a game called "Meeblings", it's by the makers of "Bloons". I love it. The objective is to get these little bean shaped things with faces to a certain area, but if you don't get enough then you LOOSE! GOOD DAY SIR! And you have to try again. Just like "Bloons", in a way. The music is rather old timey, dated back to the 50's i assume. I like it though. It's cute. It makes me think about feathers and droopy dressed women accompanied by men with fedora's not to far from their nicely waxed mustache and spiffy suits. How lovely it would be to live in the 50's...
50's? No I'd Rather go back to the late 60's, 70's, or the early 80's. What a wild ride that would be, I think I would fit in though with my odd personality and love for peace. Plus I LOVE the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd...All of them. Yes. I would love it there. Plus that is where i get most of my inspiration when i am painting or drawing, just imagine what my pieces would look like then! Now now don't go assuming that I smoke the cheeba or the marijuana sticks, even though it is legal in Michigan now, I don't. But that doesn't mean that I'm against it, cause I'm defently not. What was I talking about? Oh. Right, the game. Anyways it's great. play it.

Peace Sign,
Rach

1 comment:

  1. Hey, everyone would like a piece of Rachel...
    do you remember that comment on Live Journal?
    Creepy.
    sorry about that. 5 years later.
    anyways, i read your blog and am leaving your first comment.
    post more!

    ReplyDelete