Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lolololololololzzzzzzz.

Every once in a long while I get in these moods where I critique everything about myself. I don't like it, because I start to feel ugly. Stupid typical girl worries, "Are my legs/butt to big?" "I feel like I'm gaining weight" "Do I even look attractive to people anymore or are they just being nice?" That kind of stupid shit. I usually never think about that stuff because it's depressing and stupid, I am completely happy with the way my body is. Let alone care what other people think. It must be one of those days. I'm so tired. I should have taken a nap today. Oh well. I will be going to bed soon anyway.

I just needed to clear my head, I'm going to relax and then sleep. I have the day off tomorrow! :D


Cheers,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment