Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh Betsy

My car has so many problems, and its not even that old! Once one thing is fixed another thing goes wrong! She is okay right now though, the cold is not nice to her. To make an uneteresting story short, I ended up staying at Rich's sister's place. Which was fine with me :) . On the downside I did have to drive all the way home early in the morning and go to work...Meh. I hate work. But I must work so I can save money.

I really want to paint right now. On a huge canvas. I wish I had money for supplies.


On that note I shall leave you this, it's stuck in my head:


"You've been coolin', baby, Ive been droolin',
All the good times Ive been misusin',
Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love,
I'm gonna give you every inch of my love,
Gonna give you my love.
Yeah! all right! lets go!"
-Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment