Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oh Yeah!

So its like 50 degrees outside. That's fantastic! I hope it melts a ton of the snow away, I freaking hate snow.


I went into work today at 6 o' clock a.m. and got sent home at 7:40 a.m., I was scheduled until 12 in the afternoon. On the upside I got more sleep, on the downside I didn't get my hours. Whatevz. I got my tags for Betsy and they are pricey, like 90 something dollars. So lame. Also my insurance is coming up soon and thats going to be a pretty penny. At least I dont have to worry about paying back Uncle Brian back anymore, I just need to get my tax return money and all will be dandy.

So Rich and Dave are thinking about paying a visit to good ol' Lake Orion this week, I'm pretty excited about that! It's going to be fun!

peace.
Rach.

No comments:

Post a Comment